PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. (BNI) is an Indonesian bank with the most international presence, with branches and representative offices in Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East.
In 1978, Bank Negara Indonesia New York was established as a representative office to cover the region of the Americas. On August 3, 1983, a license given by the Superintendent of Banks, New York State Department of Financial Services, officially made the representative office an Agency.
BNI New York Agency operates as a wholesale bank. Our main lending activities are middle market lending, trade finance, and loan syndication participation for US and non-US companies. We also engage in capital market, foreign exchange, and money market activities.
To be a financial institution that excels in delivering services and performance
– To provide excellent service and value added solutions to all customers as the banking partner of choice
– To enhance investment value for investors
– To provide the best environment for our employees, to be the source of pride to perform and excel
– To improve corporate social and environmentalresponsibility
– To be the benchmark for compliance and good corporate governance practices
Please contact us at phone number (212) 943-4750 or fax number (212) 344-5723, or come to our office, located in the heart of Financial District in Downtown Manhattan. We operate daily from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, except Public Holidays (For wire transfer only, we open from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday except public holidays).